5.3 Before Starting HTML Coding

Before Starting HTML Coding

People make websites using coding and you could code in many languages such as C++, Python, and more, but in this post, I'm going to be talking about HTML Coding and some basic information for beginner level. 

HTML is made up of tags and specifc words to get specifc outcomes such as tables or other. Some things you would need to consider is ...

- Having your tags in order and having a good code

- Closing tags in order to make it have an outcome in the website

- Using lowercase whenever using a code

- Making the code easy and simple

- Having all your HTML documents saved with .html at the end so it can be saved as a website


To start coding in HTML, you would need to have the right platform. You would usually use the NotePad app that's already been installed as a default in your computer. If you have a MacBook, you can use the TextEdit App, or if your using other types of laptops, you can use websites that consider HTML in a way such as HTMLEditor.net and much more.

One thing before you start is that, different codes have different levels. You'll understand more later on.

Good luck on the Coding and go to my next post if you want a basic introduction to it. 


My Experience - 

Coding was a different step for me, especially since I had no interest in it. It wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be since it was explained properly when I was first introduced to it. Now I know a little about coding and now I know the basics of making a website. 

I hope you learned a little about HTML Coding before you start. Stay updated for more posts.

Stay Knacky!


Resources

    Sr Hudas Slides

Comments

  1. I did coding (HTML) too. It was a new thing for me but it was interesting. I like the info you added. Pretty well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very important tips to make your HTML code work! It can be really frustrating when your code doesn't work just because of one tiny mistake. Great info!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment